Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency, and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is looking to hire a self-motivated and driven Account Manager who will cross-sell into our current account base and follow up on leads generated by our marketing team. This individual will have the opportunity to directly generate revenue by selling our cloud-based software to current users in North America while working closely with management in devising innovative sales strategies. Our performance management software solution helps manufacturing companies run efficiently, and you will be able to single-handedly transform their plants into more effective, waste reducing businesses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report directly to our VP Sales and work very closely with our management team on various sales initiatives
- Manage and grow existing account base within North America to increase market share
- Maximize client retention, while ensuring the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Cultivate and foster strong client relationships
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles
- Close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
- Accurately communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences (CEOs, CTOs, Directors, and Plant Managers
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends and Shoplogix solutions, products and services
- Utilize Salesforce for pipeline management
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of quota carrying, consultative software or technology sales experience
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts that align with customer objectives and challenges
- Demonstrated success managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience winning clients in the manufacturing industry and a good understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities over time
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive and always looking for better ways of doing things
- A “Can-do” attitude and willingness to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and family-like culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine which, of course, is wired to our core product monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at email@example.com.