Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology platform that increases efficiency, boosts productivity and improves performance in manufacturing. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant-floor. Our cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement.
We are looking for a full time Content Marketing Manager to be a key member of a growing marketing team. As the Content Marketing Manager your mandate will be to create compelling written and visual content to tell the SLX story that deeply connects with our target audience and drive demand. If you are a natural storyteller with a knack for creating clear, concise and compelling messages, we want to meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide the SLX content marketing strategy, planning and execution to develop thought-provoking content that drives market demand
- Develop, write, and edit all external thought leadership and educational communications including blogs, e-books, industry articles, feature stories, infographics, visual storytelling, web pages and more to connect with audiences about trends and issues across their industries and roles to compel them to action
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to produce high-quality content to achieve bold growth objectives
- Manage content assets, brainstorm new story ideas, and plan the editorial calendar
- Measure and optimize content marketing efforts providing recommendations on content gaps and ways to enhance content for SEO, lead conversion and engagement
- Manage digital marketing channels to build the SLX online and social presence
(Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach key audiences
- Own the creative function to develop content visuals for promotion and campaigns to drive audience engagement
- Develop and own brand guidelines to be the company brand ambassador ensuring all content is on voice and tone
We are looking for candidates with:
- 4-5+ years writing experience as a marketing content creator in a related enterprise B2B communications role
- Strong ability to guide the content creation process from ideation through execution to produce attention-grabbing content that is inspiring and informative
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a passion for finding the best way to tell the story
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for content discoverability
- Fluency with Adobe suite of products; Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
- Experience working within Content Management Systems like WordPress
- A can-do attitude with a low ego to talent ratio
- Works well under pressure, juggling many projects, and meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- B2B marketing experience is a must within the professional services and/or technology space
- Competitive compensation, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- Take pride in being a part of a company that develops the most progressive solutions on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Be part of a first-class team and culture
- Enjoy the perks of being a Shoplogix employee including activities like soccer, golf, rock climbing, beach volleyball, pool, ping pong, foosball and weekly gelato to name a few
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.