Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology platform that increases efficiency, boosts productivity and improves performance in manufacturing. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant-floor. Our cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement.
We are looking for a full-time Content Marketing and Creative Specialist to be a key member of a growing marketing team. The Marketing team is focused on generating quality sales-ready leads as well as helping to develop customer-based marketing programs to achieve our departmental and company business goals. The Content Marketing Specialist will collaborate with various groups within the Shoplogix team and will report to the Director of Marketing. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for writing, graphic design skills, have some experience with social media advertising and a drive to succeed, we want to meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
As an integral member of the marketing team, you will contribute to creating, planning and manage content for demand generation and customer penetration programs, promotions, campaigns, and communications.
- Create engaging written and graphic content to drive demand and lead generation
- Own the creative function to create layouts and visuals for advertising, promotion, and campaigns to drive audience engagement
- Track and measure the effectiveness of new and existing content
- Create an editorial calendar to manage content distribution and align with the various stages of the customer journey
- Manage existing content assets to ensure all content is current, relevant and up-to-date
- Collaborate with various members of the marketing and sales team to contribute to the development of sales tools including case studies, presentations, blogs, and press releases
- Research, write, and edit external-facing pieces including blogs and social media
- Manage, monitor and build social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and other online forums
- Develop and own brand guidelines to be the company brand ambassador ensuring all content is compliant
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3-5 years writing experience in B2B content marketing and creative design
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field
- Experience writing web and advertising copy within social media and other digital channels
- Creative and experienced writer with strong editorial skills who loves to read, research and write
- Embrace and understand creating written and graphical content for social media
- Ability to layout and design visual content
- Fluency with Adobe suite of products; Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
- Excellent command of MS Office and Google Suite of applications
- Experience working within Content Management Systems like WordPress
- Innate understanding of data analytics and business-oriented marketing content
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- A can-do attitude and a low ego to talent ratio
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive compensation, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- Take pride in being a part of a company that develops the most progressive solutions on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Be part of a first-class team and culture
- Enjoy the perks of being a Shoplogix employee including activities like soccer, golf, rock climbing, beach volleyball, pool, ping pong, foosball and weekly gelato to name a few
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at firstname.lastname@example.org.