If you want to be instrumental in scaling up a rapidly growing and innovative software company onto a global stage, and if the current digitization of the manufacturing sector fascinates you, then this opportunity is hard to beat since you will be part of creating the future in manufacturing.
Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, could-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation in 11 countries. Shoplogix is an autonomous company under Constellation Software, the largest software group and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the longterm and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets and we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global Smart Factory Software Platform company in manufacturing. The manufacturing industry is undergoing a digital transformation and trends like IoT, AI and Industry 4.0 plays right into our offering. Our ambition is to create a Smart Manufacturing vertical through organic growth but also through acquisitions. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. We are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from the lake.
Our product requires many hardware and software components to work seamlessly, over the internet, for customers from all over the world. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by means of quick response to maintenance support requests, general help desk type requests and being very proactive with our quickly evolving product offering. You will be accountable for ensuring that existing customers continue to gain business value from the solution.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to provide support for their suite of hardware and software products. Supporting their solution is very challenging, and you will learn something new every day. They deal directly with partners and customers from around the globe; fluency in additional languages would be a great benefit to our team. Best fits for this role tend to come from Computer, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. If the candidate has a programming background, there is also an opportunity to work within our team on software development projects.
Your role will grow as you gain experience – in time, you could become involved with Deployments, Pre and Post-Sales Support, Customer and Partner Training and Field Services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help Desk: Manage customer support cases on a day-to-day basis, including monitoring of the incoming queue, answering the support phone line, and escalate cases appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Support: Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and configuration. Determine the cause and solutions or workarounds to an issue. You will need to work with senior team members while learning how to effectively diagnose issues, but should become very self-sufficient, eventually providing ideas and feedback as to how we can enhance our product to avoid these issues in the future.
- team members while learning how to effectively diagnose issues, but should become very self-sufficient, eventually providing ideas and feedback as to how we can enhance our product to avoid these issues in the future.
- Support: strategies and brainstorm new features which the customer would like, perform the changes, then review and validate with the customer.
- Engineering: Communicate with Customers about new software updates and provide training of new features.
- Engineering: Help build our Knowledge Base by creating written materials which can be shared amongst the team as well as with our partner community and customers.
- Engineering: Engage in Continuous Improvement initiatives in assisting company and customers in finding areas of improvement.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Diploma & Technical Certification in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Computer Science, & Information Technology.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and be proactive when your tasks are complete.
- Excellent analysis, debugging, and interpersonal skills.
- Logic, Electrical Wiring, PLC programming an advantage.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment and demonstrate good understanding of manufacturing practices.
- Able to work rotating hours to accommodate 24hr global support.
- You will be required to keep flexible hours. We utilize a rotating schedule to ensure our customers and partners receive prompt resolution to their requests. Our team provides global coverage and operates 24hr Monday to Friday with On-Call Support weekends and holidays.
- Good organization and time management skills an absolute must.
- Customer Service experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to apply theoretical concepts to practical applications and installations.
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- You will be eligible to participate in our Profit Sharing Program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie nights, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine which, of course, is wired to our core product monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out our website at www.shoplogix.com/careers/.
Also, check out our “Introduction to Shoplogix and the management team” video www.shoplogix.com/who-we-are/our-team/