Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering solutions that improve plant performance for manufacturers worldwide. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. We are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from the lake.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology platform that increases efficiency, boosts productivity and improves performance in manufacturing. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant-floor. Our cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement. Our software solution encompasses many different technologies and we are seeking those who can help us continue to provide the absolute best possible solution and contribute to a platform and user experience that is unmatched.
Shoplogix software takes I/O signals directly from the factory floor and pushes them up to our cloud services which provide a real-time conduit for our web reporting, mobile apps, media displays and notification engine.
- C# 6, RESTful web services
- Amazon Web Services (EC2)
As a Full-stack Developer, you will work on all layers of our technology stack. You will work with the other members of the Development Team and will be assigned new feature/module development projects. You will lead the design of assigned projects and provide feedback/ideas to other team members on the projects they are working on. You will work on all aspects of the software development life cycle. Responsibilities will also include performing QA of projects completed by peers and providing fixes for Support Tickets. At Shoplogix we work as an agile team and often are managing through shifting priorities. If you have a portfolio of work you’ve produced then we’d love to see it. We’re looking for a highly-motivated developer that takes pride in creating the best possible user experience. You will be working with a strong team and will have knowledgeable colleagues to collaborate with. You will also benefit from the systems we have put in place including an automated build system, an automatic QA framework, and a cloud server monitoring system.
Things you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years experience working with C#
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving)
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
Experience with any specifics from the Technology Stack listed above would be an asset.
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie nights, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- A culture of fun and innovation
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Jessica Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org.