Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and to have a big impact in various areas of our entrepreneurial and rapidly expanding company. You will be an integral part of Shoplogix’s Professional Services team as this position will be responsible for implementing our SaaS software products for our manufacturing customers. Our software implementation cycle is rapid and highly configurable, we are looking for hands-on implementation project manager professional with strong experience in implementing software in manufacturing sector.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will report directly to our VP of Operations and Growth as part of a global professional services team.
- You will be working closely with our customers, sales, development and support resources to successfully implement our software products.
- You will be responsible for implementation and project management activities following industry best practices and internal implementation methodologies including project kick-off, gap analysis, deployment, configuration, testing, training and project updates and reporting.
- You will manage communication with clients and stakeholders and build meaningful relationships with key contacts to ensure business and technical project objectives are met.
- Manage changes to the configuration of customers’ reporting devices. You will discuss strategies and brainstorm new features which the customer would like, perform the changes, then review and validate with the customer.
- Communicate with Customers about new software updates and provide training of new features. Manage software updates, ensuring the stability of the devices after updates are applied.
- Help build our Knowledge Base by creating written materials which can be shared amongst the team as well as with our partner community and customers.
- Determine the cause and any solutions or workarounds to an issue post go-live. Initially, you will need to work with senior team members while learning how to effectively diagnose issues, but should become very self-sufficient, eventually providing ideas and feedback as to how we can enhance our product and avoid these issues in the future.
- You will support sales activities or post-implementation activities as needed providing product demo, training and help drive software adoption.
- You will be assigned projects from time to time to help optimize internal processes and enable growth.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering Degree
- Applied manufacturing experience (experience in automotive/food & beverage is an advantage)
- Project Management experience (diploma, PMP preferred) with 3+ years project management experience in software implementation environment
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
- Ability to self-manage and be proactive when your tasks are complete
- Excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Logic, Electrical Wiring, PLC programming an advantage
- Experience working in manufacturing environment and demonstrate good understanding of manufacturing practices
- From time to time, you will be expected to keep flexible hours while ensuring that our customers receive excellent service
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- A “Can-do” attitude and willingness to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
- This role also has up to 40% travel (mainly in North America. From time to time, International travel might be required)
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
This is a full-time and permanent position.
Also, check out our “Introduction to Shoplogix and the management team” video