This is a 12-month contract position to backfill for a Maternity Leave at this time.
Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation in 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company, and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition—we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence, and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special—a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency, and engagement. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Our SaaS products are the leading IoT, analytics, and digital factory platform for the manufacturing sector. An integral member of the team, this role reports into the Director of Marketing and will lead all aspects of our demand generation efforts to build a world-class demand gen engine that creates qualified leads, product engagement, and sales revenue. We are looking for a hands-on metrics-driven demand generation and marketing operations professional with solid experience in growth marketing ready to move the needle across customer acquisition, engagement, and retention to drive MQLs and marketing ROI.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity through integrated multi-channel campaigns across email, content, social, paid, and events
- Plan and execute growth tactics such as drip, nurture streams, and thought leadership campaigns to improve conversions
- Support annual and quarterly campaign strategy and planning, and own parts of the operations and execution including set up of landing pages, emails, smart list creation, automation program development, test and launch of campaigns
- Own the Marketing Automation stack (Pardot) and its integration with CRM (Salesforce) and other tools within the marketing stack (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Be a master at analytics tracking and reporting to demonstrate how inbound marketing programs convert into customers and revenue
- Partner with content and creative team to develop insightful and engaging content and communications to drive demand and interest across the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure, and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high-quality leads
- Partner with sales to build out the next evolution of account-based marketing campaigns for strategic accounts
- From time to time, you will be assigned projects outside of the demand generation function to help optimize internal processes and business growth
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of demand generation or growth marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company (ideally targeting Industrial/Manufacturing customers)
- Highly proficient with marketing automation and CRM tools (Pardot – min 3 years, Salesforce 3-5 years preferred, Google Analytics – 3 years preferred, WordPress is an asset).
- Proficient with list management, SEO, email marketing, A/B testing methodology, and social
- A proven track-record of developing and executing marketing campaigns that generate growth defined as quality MQLs that convert into opportunities in enterprise B2B settings
- Demonstrated success in campaign development at different stages of the buyer journey including market research, go to market, segmentation, measurement and reporting
- Previous experience working closely with sales teams and a strong understanding of the technology sales cycle and strategies to nurture leads
- Experience working in a high energy culture, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive with a low ego to talent ratio focused on continuous improvement
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit-sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine equipped to send email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
To apply, please submit your resume to Michael Fielding at email@example.com.