Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant floor. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency, and engagement. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
We are looking for a temporary Marketing Coordinator to contribute to our growing marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various groups within the Shoplogix team and will report to the Director of Marketing. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for marketing, exceptional project management skills, have some experience with event management and love to build customer relationships, we want to meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
As an integral member of the marketing team, you will contribute to the coordination, planning, and management of our event and customer marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute integrated marketing programs, events, and activities
- Manage annual customer corporate event logistics by coordinating and executing the event project plan
- Assist in organizing and launching customer marketing campaigns from managing surveys, collecting feedback and reporting on the results
- Assist with content, sales presentations, and graphic design projects as needed to support the overall marketing program including one-pagers, sales decks, infographics, banners, print materials, online ads, social media graphics, and video elements
- Assist with market research, industry trends, and competitive intelligence to help shape our messaging, positioning and differentiation
- Assist with email marketing communications, list distribution and building landing pages
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong customer-centric focus
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field
- Post-secondary education in Business and/or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (all programs).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) would be preferred
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation would be considered an asset
- Experience in previous marketing positions is an asset
- Competitive compensation, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- Take pride in being a part of a company that develops the most progressive solutions on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Be part of a first-class team and culture
- Enjoy the perks of being a Shoplogix employee including activities like soccer, golf, rock climbing, beach volleyball, pool, ping pong, foosball, and weekly gelato to name a few
This is a temporary 4-month internship position.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.