Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency, and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is reinventing the reality of manufacturing plants, encouraging end-users to transform their plants into more effective, waste reducing businesses. We are seeking an entrepreneurial and results-oriented Product Manager to contribute to Shoplogix’s growth and evolution. At Shoplogix, we value technical know-how as much as the ability to socialize ideas and work cross-functionally. As a Product Manager, you will be expected to evaluate the current market and leverage context from our existing customers, stakeholders and market data. You will have the opportunity to help us shape our product road map and turn abstract ideas into user-friendly features. The Product Management team is small and growing, so your responsibilities will be focused on delivery as well as continuous improvement of our processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report directly to our VP of Product Strategy and work very closely with our management team on various product initiatives
- Delivery on the Product Lifecycle Management process – User Stories & detailed Specifications, UI/UX, Sprint reviews with R&D, support QA processes, release management and documentation & training
- Work with Management to design and manage the product road map and strategy, balancing both short-term and long-term goals
- Turn abstract ideas into user-friendly product features, focusing on delivering Action and Accountability to Smart Manufacturing
- Identify and analyze indicators that determine how well a product and/or feature is performing in the market
- Manage our Inline Training offering, delivering Industry and Role-Based content to our user base which drives ease-of-use and adoption
- Accurately communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences (CEOs, CTOs, Directors, and Plant Managers)
- Research industry trends in Manufacturing and AI, helping Shoplogix remain innovative and our industry-leading software platform
We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management capacity with a software or manufacturing company
- Experience managing a SaaS based product conception and its launch
- Ability to balance numerous competing priorities
- Knowledge of manufacturing automation and continuous improvement
- Ability to work cross-functionally and excellence at on-time-delivery of goals
- Familiarity with analytic tools, testing platforms and tracking tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities over time
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive and always looking for better ways of doing things
- A “Can-do” attitude and willing to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Software Engineering or related field
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and family-like culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine which, of course, is wired to our core product monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at firstname.lastname@example.org.