Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering solutions that improve plant performance for manufacturers worldwide. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency, and engagement. We are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology platform that increases efficiency, boosts productivity and improves performance in manufacturing. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant floor. Our cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement.
We look for the best people: self-motivated and driven professionals with a very high ethical standard.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Three or more years executing and project managing successful software implementations and/or proof of concept pilots to enterprise prospects
- An aptitude for sales and at least two or more years of experience in a software sales engineering or presales technical consultant role
- Strong communication and presentation skills in front of all levels including technical leadership from the plant level to the VP of Operations for a region
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to present compelling ROI business cases
- Technical skills in computing, PLCs and networking
- Experience within a CI (Continuous Improvement) role or strong understanding of operational processes in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not mandatory
- Proven track record of applying methodologies like TPS, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing etc.
- A strong interest in how technology can be used to improve manufacturing efficiency
- Knowledge of related applications and industry trends, including IoT and Industry 4.0
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field
- Willing to travel up to 50%, primarily in North America
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the client’s need and establish Shoplogix as the best solution to address that need
- Jointly work with sales reps to deliver value-driven sales demonstrations of the Shoplogix solution and articulate the business benefits to manufacturers and plant personnel
- Provide technical sales support and build strong technical knowledge of how the system is configured to deliver the maximum benefit for prospective manufacturers in the pilot evaluation phase of our sales cycle
- Provide prospective clients with insights on how to best utilize the Shoplogix solution to drive continuous improvement initiatives and improve manufacturing efficiency. Throughout the sales cycle, there must be effective communication of opportunities and improvements achieved by the Shoplogix solution to manufacturing prospects
- Manage multiple pilots and engagements with all North American sales reps
- Assist sales reps with pilot wrap up evaluations, demonstrating a clear presentation of business benefits and ROI
- Awareness of competition and respond appropriately with updates to team on potential opportunities and competitive risks
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- You will be eligible to participate in our Profit Sharing Program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie nights, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine which, of course, is wired to our core product monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch finishes
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out our website at www.shoplogix.com/careers/.
Also, check out our “Introduction to Shoplogix and the management team” video www.shoplogix.com/who-we-are/our-team/