Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering solutions that improve plant performance for manufacturers worldwide. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of our addressable market. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. We are located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village, just one block from the lake.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology platform that increases efficiency, boosts productivity and improves performance in manufacturing. We offer an innovative web-based solution that transforms the way we see, analyze and interpret data to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant-floor. Our cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a highly visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement.
We look for the best people: self-motivated and driven professionals with solid business to business sales experience in the software space to join our sales team as a Sales Executive. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic account plan for some of the top 500 Manufacturing organizations in North America. Working alongside key Shoplogix Management and technical leadership.
- Ability to implement a solution selling approach to multiple stakeholders from the C-suite down to plant floor personnel. A key aspect is to be able to clearly articulate the business benefit and impact to ROI at all levels of the organization.
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with procurement, senior management, line-of-business, and/or C-level executives
- Closing business with new accounts, expand revenue with customer accounts, and achieve objectives and quotas
- Organization of timely sales forecasting to sales leadership team and utilizing CRM for tracking all sales activity
- Identify and contribute to product improvements by keeping track of customer needs, industry trends, competitors, and market activities
- Travel expectation: 50%
Things you need to have:
- 10+ years of extensive business to business sales experience in the software space -selling a similar Enterprise solution is strongly preferred
- Strong track record of selling subscription/license software to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Proven track record of identifying and closing six-figures contracts – achieving over-quota results
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing space in North America and ideally background working for or selling to regional VP of Ops level and up of manufacturers
- Exceptional track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- High energy, tremendous drive and embraces winning as a team
- Manufacturing experience and a good understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles is a plus
- Familiarity with SalesForce is preferred
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- You will be eligible to participate in our Profit Sharing Program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at email@example.com.
Please check out our website at www.shoplogix.com/careers/.