Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. Our headquarter is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Our SaaS products are the leading IoT, analytics and digital factory platform for the manufacturing sector. This position provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and to have a big impact in various areas of our entrepreneurial and rapidly expanding company.
You will be an integral part of Shoplogix’s Marketing team. This position will be responsible for driving demand and growth through planning, implementing, and monitoring demand generation programs. In addition, this position will be responsible for running the marketing operations and technology stack. We are looking for a hands-on demand generation & marketing operations professional with a “business mind-set” and strong experience in planning, building and running demand generation initiatives in a B2B SaaS organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will report directly to Director of Marketing
- Lead the Demand Generation function to plan and execute against revenue targets
- Plan, execute and measure multi-channel programs that seamlessly integrate product marketing, content, email, social, paid, events, and ABM
- Build out the next evolution of account-based marketing strategy to generate growth globally
- Work in partnership with sales, product and customer success to generate new opportunities and revenue with strategic target accounts
- Manage the demand generation campaign calendar while working with your colleagues in marketing (design, events, inbound, operations) to create and deliver multi-channel programs that drive new revenue
- Define, measure, and own the success metrics of demand generation campaigns
- Research industry and maintain awareness of relevant technology & business trends impacting our targeted verticals
- Optimize the configuration of marketing automation systems to drive marketing effectiveness, while partnering with Sales to optimize the linkage to CRM systems
- Extract, analyze, and report data in a consistent and timely manner in support of all sales and marketing initiatives
- Identify trends, best practices and technologies to drive lead acquisition
- Manage the lead management process (ex. standards for landing pages, capture of leads, routing to Sales, reporting and analytics
- Setting up integrations, key reports, segmentation, and flows in the system
- Create a marketing dashboard to report on the effectiveness of marketing programs
- From time-to-time, you will be assigned projects outside of the demand generation to help optimize our internal processes and grow our business
We are looking for candidates with:
- A minimum of 5 years of demand generation experience with a B2B tech company (ideally targeting industrial/Manufacturing customers)
- Educational background in marketing or business administration
- A proven track-record of designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple digit growth in a B2B tech company
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies and concepts including segmentations, competitive analysis and go-to-market
- Advanced level understanding of marketing at different stages of the entire buyer journey
- Hands-on experience working with marketing technology stack and tools that supports demand generation & marketing ops (marketing automation, Salesforce, Pardot, ABM tools, ad tech, website (wordpress), google analytics)
- Strong aptitude for CRM and database management; Salesforce.com (Lightening)
- Individual should have advanced knowledge of databases and spreadsheets and ability to develop, analyze and provide concise reports
- Must be social media (LinkedIn & Twitter) savvy with a proven track record in driving demand through social media
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to help grow with the company and take on more responsibilities over time and come up with creative solutions
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive and always looking for better ways of doing things
- A “Can-do” attitude and willing to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine equipped to send email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at email@example.com.