Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization focused on delivering smart, cloud-based, software solutions that improve production performance for manufacturers worldwide. We have customers in 32 countries and direct representation 7 countries. Shoplogix is a division of Constellation Software, the largest software company and the most successful technology stock in Canada over the last 10 years [TSX:CSU]. Shoplogix is in a unique position as it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, we have a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given we operate as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisition – we have only begun to scratch the surface of the addressable market. The emerging market for Smart Manufacturing, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 are currently driving significant demand for technology solutions like Shoplogix. We need your help to create something very special – a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful town of Oakville in Bronte Village just one block from Lake Ontario.
Shoplogix is reinventing the reality of manufacturing plants, encouraging end-users to transform their plants into more effective, waste reducing businesses. Shoplogix is seeking an independent-minded Software QA Analyst to join our team in Oakville, Ontario. This member of the Development team will be vital in helping keep our software solutions sharp, refined, and with maximum quality. You will provide testing for multiple product lines and software releases, including but not limited to performance, regression, and integration. You will be responsible for building detailed test plans that will be executed by either yourself, Shoplogix engineering colleagues or offshore testing resources. Validating completeness of test plans executed by others will be part of your responsibilities. Test Automation is a key focus and you will work on continually improving our automated test suite that runs in our build process and also for the tests that run on our dedicated QA test environment that continually runs our latest release candidate. If you are looking for an organization that is building a cutting-edge performance management solution with a relentless focus on the end-user experience, Shoplogix can provide you with that opportunity. Our team is growing fast and is looking for leaders and problem-solvers to contribute to our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform regression, integration and release testing for applications
- Report all defects using tracking software
- Work with developers to ensure ongoing maintenance of new modules and features
- Collaborate with developers, engineers, professional services and product manager to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Adding to and improving our suite of automated testing
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3+ years of experience with quality assurance analyst responsibilities
- Extensive experience with test automation
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles and concepts of cloud-based architectures
- Experience working with requirements, user cases and user stories
- Ability to manage time across a variety of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with modern web-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to push back, challenge and inspire
- Ability to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities over time
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Tremendous drive and always looking for better ways of doing things
- A “Can-do” attitude and willing to jump in where needed. Taking initiative is second nature
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing program
- We take great pride in our first-class team and family-like culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisitions
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work (soccer, movie outings, beach volleyball, pool and ping pong table on-site etc.)
- Ice cream/gelato machine which, of course, is wired to our core product monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch is ready
This is a full-time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Nikita Khara at email@example.com.