“Data is the new oil. It’s valuable, but if unrefined it cannot really be used. It has to be changed into…Read More
We’ve collected the latest case studies, surveys, and research papers, giving you one spot to learn more about the growing field…Read More
1. Build an IoT Infrastructure: Real-Time Communication Auto manufacturers all across the world are building and upgrading their facilities with a…Read More
1. Tesla The world’s most popular manufacturer of electric vehicles is gearing up to reinvent lean manufacturing. After he mentioned his…Read More
Even in 2018, the average plant manager is still plagued by time-intensive activities that prevent them from focusing on the big picture.
1. Automatically Prioritize Your Tasks With Work Action Plans
2. Identify Downtime Reasons With Integrated Smart Video
3. Generate an Efficient Job Schedule Using A.I.
4. Manage Your Operations From Anywhere