“Data is the new oil. It’s valuable, but if unrefined it cannot really be used. It has to be changed into…Read More
Shoplogix was recently mentioned in an article outlining IAC’s Industry 4.0 strategy at their Halewood operation. In the article, author Mike…Read More
We’ve collected the latest case studies, surveys, and research papers, giving you one spot to learn more about the growing field…Read More
1. Build an IoT Infrastructure: Real-Time Communication Auto manufacturers all across the world are building and upgrading their facilities with a…Read More
1. Tesla The world’s most popular manufacturer of electric vehicles is gearing up to reinvent lean manufacturing. After he mentioned his…Read More
Even in 2018, the average plant manager is still plagued by time-intensive activities that prevent them from focusing on the big picture.
1. Automatically Prioritize Your Tasks With Work Action Plans
2. Identify Downtime Reasons With Integrated Smart Video
3. Generate an Efficient Job Schedule Using A.I.
4. Manage Your Operations From Anywhere
(Toronto, ON, April 20, 2017) Shoplogix Inc., a leading provider of real-time end-to-end performance management solutions for manufacturers worldwide, is pleased to announce the appointment of Magnus Sandberg as the new President and CEO of Shoplogix, Inc. (“Shoplogix”).Read More
March 2, 2017 – (Deerfield, IL, USA) – FOG Software Group, a division of Vela Software and Constellation Software Inc. [TSX:CSU], has completed the acquisition of Shoplogix, Inc. (“Shoplogix”).Read More
The annual Petroleum Packaging Council event will be held this year from March 12th to 14th 2017 at the Silverado Resort and Spa. Keynote Speaker for the event is baseball legend Steve Garvey who will be speaking on integrity in business. Attendees will have an opportunity to take part in technical sessions, PPC College, networking, tours and events at the resort in Napa.
Nick Marchioli, VP Sales – Shoplogix
Leveraging the Rise of the Manufacturing Cloud
March 13, 2017
“Prior to Shoplogix, Masco was manually collecting data on part counts,” said David Martin, Account Manager, Shoplogix. “Our objective was to demonstrate how Shoplogix can automate real-time and visual data collection and display signficiant opportunities for time and cost savings. Within a short period of time, Masco was seeing potential for a variety of improvements.”Read More