A step-by-step approach to measure,
quantify, understand, and improve the
financial impact of top losses
This 2-day hands-on Kaizen workshop with a Shoplogix smart factory expert focuses on the fundamental methods and tools needed to effectively apply Lean and Six Sigma to your manufacturing and processes to reduce lead/cycle times, improve productivity and service quality.
Plant Tour / Discovery
- Our knowledgeable team will walk the facility to review all connected lines to ensure correctness.
- We will review visual assets and operator entry devices.
- Discuss with users, supervisors, and managers the current state of implementation and any deficiencies.
- Recommend improvements to drive engagement.
Understand the Latest Best Practices
- Learn real-world use cases and best practices of leading manufacturers.
- Learn current and future features and enhancements from Shoplogix.
- Speak with a Shoplogix smart factory expert on which solutions would best fit your plants’ operational needs.
- Learn about new applications and deployment options.
Identify Top Losses Using the Smart Factory Platform
- Learn how to use data and analytics in the Shoplogix smart factory platform to uncover hidden areas of loss.
- Create methods and options for data analytics.
- Determine top production losses.
Understand the Financial impact
- Using the top defined losses, learn how to apply financial tools and knowledge to prioritize the list.
- Expand on the impact challenges of that list.
Identify Kaizen Opportunity
- Shoplogix experts work with you to develop the Kaizen workflow and identify team members to manage the process going forward.
- We help to identify the problem statement, measure baseline and quantify opportunity (Plan), analyze, identify & implement corrective actions (Do).
Follow up visit to Check & Quantify
- We re-assemble team on site to assess the impact of actions implemented (Check).
- Learn how to implement adjusted actions and preventive measures.
- Review how to measure and quantify improvement(s) (Act).
- Work with a smart factory expert to create steps to sustain results.
Build Workshop Case Study
- Gain a fully documented Kaizen study.
- Create Lean Six Sigma system for process improvement Kaizen (Plan, Do, Check, Act) using built-in A3 sheet.