As the Marketing Content Manager, you will be an integral part of Shoplogix’s Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the position will support company objectives through the creation and distribution of marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, increase engagement, and promote Shoplogix’s brand, products, and services to prospects, partners, and customers.
- Develop quarterly, multi-channel (social media, affiliate, influencer, podcast, email, video, etc.) cadenced content calendar based on departmental and company objectives to achieve short and long-term content goals
- Conduct internal/external topic research and generate original content that aligns with company voice and style; including, long- and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts, and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Write SEO-driven copy and content that increases traffic and ranking, is on-brand, and articulately communicates the value of Shoplogix’s solutions to the target audiences to increase awareness, consideration, and conversion through thought leadership and educational content.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across sales, professional services, customer success, and product teams to identify content gaps and develop high-quality content
- Work closely with Demand Generation manager to create campaigns and audience-specific content to drive MQLs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Shoplogix global partners (LATAM, Europe, etc) and ensure they are up-to-date with content pieces and provide content templates for translation as needed.
- Engage with customers & contractors/freelancers/agency to develop customer case studies and testimonials (written and video)
- Engage with prospects, leads, and customers to gather information for win-loss analysis
- Measure and report on key content and SEO metrics – organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, return visits, keyword positions to optimize content marketing efforts providing recommendations on content gaps and ways to enhance content for SEO, lead conversion and engagement
- Own brand guidelines ensuring all copy and content is consistent with company tone, voice, fonts, colors, etc.
- Act as a project owner & co-host for Shoplogix’s new podcast/videocast – you will coordinate with stakeholders to source influencers & guests, set the schedule, edit audio & video and publish podcasts/videocasts
- Create audio, video, and graphical assets such as podcast recordings, video/webinar snippets, logos, banner & box ads, LinkedIn ads, eBook & case study templates, illustrations, etc.
- Strong, high-converting copywriting and storytelling, editing, and proofreading skills for the creation of web pages, emails, marketing, and sales enablement collateral
- Proficiency in design and creative tools such as Canva, Publisher, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. or similar
- Proficiency in video recording and editing tools such as Audacity, Adobe Audition, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc or similar
- Pod/Videocasting Skills which includes scheduling, organizing, hosting, editing, and publishing podcasts/videocasts
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Unbounce, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- Familiarity with WordPress and the ability to create and edit pages and posts, upload images and graphics and manage the CMS as needed
- Being comfortable with ambiguity and must possess a “can do” attitude
- 2+ years of writing experience in a similar B2B role which included writing emails, web page copy, eBooks, brochures, case studies, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Design, Communications or related field
- Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package
- We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels
- An entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, both organic growth and through acquisition
- Participation at the ground floor of the digital transformation of manufacturing
- The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation
- Access to best practices and growth opportunities through our owner Constellation Software
- Numerous team activity opportunities outside of work through our active social committee
Also, check out our “Introduction to Shoplogix and the management team” video www.shoplogix.com/who-we-are/our-team/