Take your manufacturing operations to the next level with Shoplogix at Canada’s leading manufacturing event, the Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS). The show is a national stage and a hub for the latest in manufacturing technologies, best practices, and industry connections and Shoplogix is thrilled to be exhibiting for the first time at the 4-day event!
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SHOPLOGIX AT BOOTH #2484
- LEARN about our Smart Factory IOT Platform
- NEW Navigation – check out our improved, user-friendly navigation.
- Production Management Functionality – learn how Shoplogix helps manufacturers reduce operational costs, sustain growth and improve profitability with real-time visibility into performance to increase efficiencies in production.
- MES Modules – explore how our advanced manufacturing modules such as scheduling, quality, materials, labor and process functionality can accelerate growth.
- Continuous Improvement – the Shoplogix Smart Factory Platform offers CI modules to help manufacturers sustain and accelerate growth such as Messaging, Energy, Smart Video, Action Plan and Kaizen functionality.
- MEET the Shoplogix Smart Factory experts and get your manufacturing digital transformation questions answered face-to-face. If you’re interested in scheduling a meeting with a smart factory expert, please email us at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE SHOW
For more than 40 years, the CMTS audience from within Canada’s leading industries including automotive and aerospace have come together to source solutions and knowledge from the global leaders in machine tools and tooling, metalworking, and advanced manufacturing including smart factory software.
Experience more than 3,000,000 lbs of manufacturing equipment in action and connect with 700+ suppliers of technologies and solutions under one roof!
CMTS 2019 will also showcase high-level technical sessions and keynote presentations from leading industry experts – a great opportunity to learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Visitors will also benefit from networking opportunities and interactive experiences.
Kick-off your day with leading visionaries and futurists who will share their perspectives on technological advancements that will shape Canada’s manufacturing future.
Panels of industry experts are convened to educate the CMTS audience on critical issues facing Canada’s manufacturing sectors including automotive and aerospace, among others.
The CMTS Conference will continue the national dialogue on Canada’s productivity challenges. Hot topics include additive manufacturing, automation, and digital transformation.
The SME ZONE is the nerve center of everything happening at CMTS. Major attractions will be hosted in the SME ZONE – and while you’re there, learn how SME can help you grow your business and advance your career.
The CMTS workshops are in-depth sessions that will explore innovative manufacturing processes, technology, and best practices.
Visit local manufacturing facilities to see how they meet the needs of their customers and advance the industry.
Shoplogix is re-defining the manufacturing industry by making the Smart Factory platform the cornerstone of digital production performance transformation. By empowering manufacturers to visualize, integrate, and act on production performance in real-time, Shoplogix helps to uncover hidden shop floor potential and drive rapid time to value.