When implementing any new technology, organizations need internal buy-in and a shift in culture to ensure that the new processes and…Read More
“More and more manufacturers are adopting the technologies birthed from i4.O and are gradually learning that we have evolved past the…Read More
Here at Shoplogix, we speak with many manufacturers on a daily basis seeking advice from our smart factory experts on how…Read More
“Data is the new oil. It’s valuable, but if unrefined it cannot really be used. It has to be changed into…Read More
We’ve collected the latest case studies, surveys, and research papers, giving you one spot to learn more about the growing field…Read More
1. Build an IoT Infrastructure: Real-Time Communication Auto manufacturers all across the world are building and upgrading their facilities with a…Read More
1. Tesla The world’s most popular manufacturer of electric vehicles is gearing up to reinvent lean manufacturing. After he mentioned his…Read More
Even in 2018, the average plant manager is still plagued by time-intensive activities that prevent them from focusing on the big picture.
1. Automatically Prioritize Your Tasks With Work Action Plans
2. Identify Downtime Reasons With Integrated Smart Video
3. Generate an Efficient Job Schedule Using A.I.
4. Manage Your Operations From Anywhere